Billing, Payment, and Refund Policy
For all purchases and payments for reimbursement costs, fees or expenses associated with a bounty or subscription, unless you have available account credits, Heartpie.com will charge your credit card according to the amount agreed upon between you and Heartpie.com for the use of the Service, and you hereby authorize us to charge your credit card for such amounts. Heartpie.com retains the right, in its sole discretion, to place a hold on any payment for Content.
Heartpie.com has no obligation to provide refunds or credits for payments already made to Bakers, but will fully investigate any disputes raised by Users and grant refunds or credits based on the outcome of the investigation.
Heartpie.com strongly encourages all users to use the dispute resolution process, and/or contact us directly if you have any payment issues. All fees associated with a chargeback are covered by Heartpie.com. All chargebacks are fully investigated, and users who repeatedly initiate or receive chargebacks may have their account suspended
Heartpie.com collects personal information only if you voluntarily choose to share such information with Heartpie.com. You may browse the Site without disclosing any personal information. However, in order for you to take advantage of particular opportunities provided through the Service, we may require that you furnish personal information. When you register your account, sign up for newsletters, complete forms for optional programs, surveys, contests and other entries, and through communications transmitted through Heartpie.com, we collect information including your name, address, phone number and email address. You also may choose to send Heartpie.com personally identifying information in an email message containing information or inquiries about the Service.
Heartpie.com does not store any of your sensitive financial information on our servers. To perform financial payments, heartpie.com uses a PCI-compliant third party payment processor to handle all billing-related transactions.
By using the Service, you agree to letting Heartpie.com process and use the data obtained through usage of the Service. This processing and usage may include, but is not limited, to: providing our products and the Service, for billing, identification and authentication, and fraud prevention, to analyze Site usage and improve our products and the Service, to contact you and deliver administrative notices and communications relevant to your use our products and services, to enforce our Terms of Service, and to market the Service.
Copyright Complaints and Copyright Agent
Heartpie.com respects the intellectual property of others, and expects Users to do the same. If you believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on or in connection with the Service infringe upon your copyright or other intellectual property right, please send the following information to Heartpie.com's Copyright Agent at:
562# teertS O 4013
61859 AC ,otnemarcaS
1. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (Internet address) or other specific location on the Service where the material you claim is infringed is located. Include enough information to allow Heartpie.com to locate the material, and explain why you think an infringement has taken place;
2. A description of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists -- for example, the URL (Internet address) where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published;
3. Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
5. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
6. An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.